Paternoster Chop House lies in the very heart of the City under the shadow of St. Paul’s Cathedral.
The menu is the very definition of fine British food and utilises carefully sourced ingredients whilst using traditional cooking techniques. Complementing the menu, the extensive wine list contains over 150 wines and a range of English beers and ciders while the restaurant itself provides the perfect venue for large groups and can be exclusively hired. Paternoster Chop House offers a covered courtyard, which along with the bar area offers a great space for drink receptions, with a spectacular view of one of the most famous landmarks in London.
Private dining functions can also be held within the historic Temple Bar, reputedly designed by Sir Christopher Wren. Catered for by Paternoster Chop House, this unique structure marked the original gateway to the City of London for two hundred years and the upper chamber is an ideal venue for meetings and events.
- Private dining: up to 14 seated/25 standing
- Semi-private bar and courtyard: up to 120 standing
- Exclusive hire: up to 120 seated/200 standing
- Breakfast meetings
- Family celebrations
- Private dining
- Corporate events
- If you book an exclusive hire between February and April 2018 (dates subject to availability) with a spend above £7,000 (excluding service charge & hire fees), your party will receive complimentary nibbles (olives & flavoured nuts) on arrival OR one complimentary canapé per person (mini slider or stilton fritter). The organiser will receive a deluxe dinner for two with Champagne, premium wines and a four-course meal.
- For all bar groups booked between January and April 2018 (dates subject to availability) with a minimum spend of £500 (excluding service charge), your group will receive a complimentary bucket of house beers on arrival (one beer per person). The organiser will receive a premium bottle of wine or sparkling wine.
- If you book a breakfast exclusive hire between February and April 2018 (dates subject to availability) with a minimum spend of £1,500 (excluding service charge) your group will get complimentary furniture removal, saving up to £450 per booking. The organiser will receive a three-course lunch for two with a cocktail on arrival and bottle of wine.
Speak With Our Events Team
Thank you, your enquiry has been sent to an event coordinator. We will be in touch soon.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form :(